The New Zealand Rodeo Cowboys Association
You have entered the website of one of New Zealand's most exciting and thrilling sports!
The NZRCA has 35 affiliated Rodeo's at a venue near you. As you browse through our website you will find up to date information on where you can enjoy, take part and keep up to date within the New Zealand Rodeo scene.
With the traditional events of Rodeo our sport adds the family atmosphere that attracts many crowds in excess of 5000 people guaranteed to see action from both international and local competitors. Some 800 plus members make up the travelling, competing and support crew of our association.
These people are the backbone of our sport. Not only do they Ride Bulls, Buck Out Broncs, Throw Steers, Run Barrels and Catch with a Rope, They Drive the Night, Fly the Skies, and Cross the Strait in the pursuit of prize money, trophies and national titles. This pursuit will take them from Kaitaia to Bluff, from New Plymouth to Hastings and many places between throughout our summer months.
- NO - Hawkes Bay Rodeo - This year - (last year was labour weekend)
- Jeep National Finals Rodeo - Gold Coast - Australia (June 13th-16th 2013)
- Dion Church Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Dion Church - Tributes Page
- Lawrence Rodeo Club - 4WD Station Tour Fundraiser - Sun 26th May 2013
- LOST!! - Horse hair hatband, lost during southern circuit 2012-2013 season
- NZRCA - A.G.M. - Saturday 3rd August 2013 - Auckland
- McCarthy Jack-Pot (31st May - 2nd June 2013) Celebrating 30 years
- NZRCA - High School Team for August 2013 Trip to Australia
- Awards and Champions from the National Finals Rodeo in Feilding April 2013