The New Zealand Rodeo Cowboys Association
You have entered the website of one of New Zealand's most exciting and thrilling sports!
The NZRCA has 35 affiliated Rodeo's at a venue near you. As you browse through our website you will find up to date information on where you can enjoy, take part and keep up to date within the New Zealand Rodeo scene.
With the traditional events of Rodeo our sport adds the family atmosphere that attracts many crowds in excess of 5000 people guaranteed to see action from both international and local competitors. Some 800 plus members make up the travelling, competing and support crew of our association.
These people are the backbone of our sport. Not only do they Ride Bulls, Buck Out Broncs, Throw Steers, Run Barrels and Catch with a Rope, They Drive the Night, Fly the Skies, and Cross the Strait in the pursuit of prize money, trophies and national titles. This pursuit will take them from Kaitaia to Bluff, from New Plymouth to Hastings and many places between throughout our summer months.
- Gisborne Central Entries Added
- Waimate Rodeo - Start Time 1pm No Slacks or Splits
- Central Entry January Rodeos 9 10 11 December
- Classified Advertisement Cleanout
- Waimate, Millers Flat, Omarama, Te Anau, Wanaka and Canterbury Rodeos Central Entries
- Trans Tasman High School Challenge Team Named
- Interislander Confirms New Ferry Available Early New Year
- Canterbury Twilight Barrel Racing Jackpot 11th December
- NFR Cook Straight Ferry Bookings Availability
- Amazing Race Australia - Looking for Contestants